The advantages of Professional Email Marketing campaigns and blasts are tremendous.
- Quick and Convenient means of communication with your target audience
- Low Cost to start and maintain
- Measurable and trackable Analytic results
- Track all leads to the specific email campaign
- Permission based marketing means that your prospects WANT to hear from you
- Fast to market with new offers, specials, and news
Although email marketing campaigns can help grow and maintain communications with both existing and prospective customers, it is important to follow the best practices and tactics to ensure both the maximization of your marketing, but also to be legally compliant and safe. It is equally important to include some of the best components to insure your success.
The Devils in the Details:
When preparing an email marketing piece, it is critical to understand and implement important features and functions to ensure its success:
- Layout and Length: Keep the brand in mind when you consider the best layout and length of message
- Time: What is the best day and time to reach your ideal customer
- Content: The email subject and message content should include exciting, important, concise bits of information
A professional email blast will be created with the intention to have an impact on your business. If your email marketing has not moved the needle before, perhaps it’s time for help.